Season 16 Update:
Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Your time

Server time

Online Players
Online Players
Castle Siege
Castle Siege
Events Timer
Events

Guides

Full Drop List x500

Drop from boxes
BOXES
Name Reward
Firecracker 1000 Goblin Points and 50% chance to get another Firecracker
Red Chocolate Tier 1(medium) items for all classes lvl 7 to 9
Blue Chocolate Normal weapons for all classes lvl 6 to 9
Pink Chocolate Tier 1(high) items for all classes lvl 11 
Box of Kundun +1 Tier 4 Excellent items for Summoner and Elf 
Box of Kundun +2 Tier 4 Excellent items for Rune Wizzard and Rage Fighter
Box of Kundun +3 Tier 4 Excellent items for Dark Lord and Soul Master
Box of Kundun +4 Tier 4 Excellent items for Grow Lancer and Blade Knight
Box of Kundun +5 Tier 4 Excellent items for Slayer and Magic Gladiator
Mastery Box Minor 1000 ~ 2000 Ruud
Mastery Box Standard 1500 ~ 3500 Ruud
Mastery Box Greater 2500 ~ 4000 Ruud
Ruud Box 500 500 Ruud
Ruud Box 1000 1000 Ruud
Ruud Box 2000 2000 Ruud
Lower Labyrinth Box 1000 - 3500 Ruud
Medium Labyrinth Box 3000 - 6000 Ruud
Higher Labyrinth Box 5000 - 10000 Ruud
Element Box Contains XP buffs (50/100/200)
Silver Box (unlocked) Normal (no exe) Bloodangel weapon for your class +11 +skill
Golden Box (unlocked) Normal (no exe) Darkangel weapon for your class +11 +skill
GP Container 1k/10k 1.000 / 10.000 Goblin Points
Ruud Container 1k /10 k 1000 Ruud / 10.000 Ruud
Credit Container 100 / 1k 100 Wcoin / 1.000 WCoin
Lucky Bag Egg Contains a MUUN pet
 
Map Specific Drops
Map Specific Drops
Map Drop
Raklion  Tier 4 Items level 380  1-3 sockets 
Barracks Condor Flame (low rate)
Alkmaaar  Low pentagrams  / Mithril
Ubaid  Low pentagrams  / Mithril
Debenter Low pentagrams / Mithril
Uruk Mountain Normal Bloodangel items / Low pentagrams  / Mithril
Nars  Normal Bloodangel items / Low pentagrams  / Mithril
Ferea Normal Darkangel items /Elenas Letter(rare)
Nixies Lake Normal Holyangel items /Elenas Letter(rare)
Deep Dungeon 5 Normal Soul Awakening items / Golden Sentence /Elenas Letter(rare)
Swamp of Darkness Normal Soul Awakening items / Golden Sentence /Elenas Letter(rare)
Kubera Mine Normal Blue Eye Items / Golden Sentence /Elenas Letter(rare)
Abyss of Atlans  Normal Silverheart Items / Golden Sentence /Elenas Letter(rare)
Scorched Canyon  Normal Silverheart Items / Golden Sentence /  Garuda Flame (very low rate) /Elenas Letter(rare)
   
Blood Castle
Drop from Events
Blood Castle
Level Reward
Blood Castle 1 500 Goblin Points + Minor Mastery Box
Blood Castle 2 750 Goblin Points + Minor Mastery Box
Blood Castle 3 1000 Goblin Points + Standard Mastery Box + 2% to get Silver Key
Blood Castle 4 2000 Goblin Points + Greater Mastery Box + 3% Silver Key, Golden Key, Jewel of Skill
Blood Castle 5 2500 Goblin Points + Greater Mastery Box + 4% chance Jewel of Socket, Jewel of Skill, Golden Key
Blood Castle 6 2500 Goblin Points + Greater Mastery Box + 4% chance: Condor Flame, Jewel of Luck, Jewel of Skill, Jewel of Luck
Blood Castle 7 3000 Goblin Points + Greater Mastery Box / 4% chance drop on : Garuda Flame, Condor Feather, Condor Flame, Jewel of Excellent
 
Devil Square
Devil Square is invaded by Monkeys 15minutes after event starts! You have 5 minutes to kill as many as you can!!!
Level Reward
Devil Square 1 Green Monkey: 5 Goblin Points and 10-30 Ruud per kill
Devil Square 2 Green Monkey: 5 Goblin Points and 10-30 Ruud per kill
Devil Square 3 White Monkey: 25 Goblin Points and 20-50 Ruud per kill
Devil Square 4 Purple Monkey: 50 Goblin Points and 20-70 Ruud per kill
Devil Square 5 Purple Monkey: 50 Goblin Points and 20-70 Ruud per kill
Devil Square 6 Red Monkey: 60 Goblin Points and 20-80 Ruud per kill
Devil Square 7 Red Monkey: 60 Goblin Points and 20-80 Ruud per kill + a small surprise :)
 
Doppelganger (Double Goer)
Level Reward
Doppleganger 1 Main reward is the Master EXP! You can gain easy levels. Monsters will be sometime immune to your attacks, therefore Party is recommended. Mission Rewards : Jewels + Ruud + Goblin points + Custom Jewels(rare). The higher the level the more drop you get.
Doppleganger 2
Doppleganger 3
Doppleganger 4
Doppleganger 5
Doppleganger 6
 
Chaos Castle
Level Reward
Chaos Castle 1 1000 Goblin Points + 5 Random Jewels
Chaos Castle 2 2000 Goblin Points + 5 Random Jewels
Chaos Castle 3 3000 Goblin Points + 10 Random Jewels
Chaos Castle 4 4000 Goblin Points + 10 Random Jewels or 5 Jewel of Guardian
Chaos Castle 5 5000 Goblin Points + 10 Random Jewels or 5 Jewel of Guardian
Chaos Castle 6 6000 Goblin Points + 10 Random Jewels or JoG | 20% to get Jewel of Excellent or 20x Jewels
Chaos Castle 7 7000 Goblin Points + 10 Random Jewels or JoG | 20% to get Jewel of Excellent or 20x Jewels
 
Imperial Guardian (Varka) Monday to Saturday
Level Reward
Imperial Guardian 1 (Mon-Sat) 1 Jewel per Statue | Minor Box from General 
Imperial Guardian 2 (Mon-Sat) 1 Jewel per Statue | Standard Mastery Box from General 
Imperial Guardian 3 (Mon-Sat) 2 Jewel per Statue | Standard Mastery Box from General 
Imperial Guardian 4 (Mon-Sat) 2 Jewels per Statue | Greater Mastery Box OR low chance to get custom jewel from General 
Imperial Guardian 5 (Mon-Sat) 2 Jewels per Statue | Greater Mastery Box OR low chance to get custom jewel from General 
 
Imperial Guardian (Varka) Sunday
Level Reward
Imperial Guardian Sunday 1 2 Jewels per Statue | Greater Mastery Box 
Imperial Guardian Sunday 2 2 Jewels per Statue | Greater Mastery Box 
Imperial Guardian Sunday 3 2 Jewels per Statue | Greater Mastery Box 
Imperial Guardian Sunday 4 2 Jewels per Statue | 2x Greater Mastery Box or  4% chance to get Garuda Flame / Garuda Feather / Condor Feather / Condor Flame / Custom Jewel
Imperial Guardian Sunday 5 2 Jewels per Statue | 2x Greater Mastery Box or  4% chance to get Garuda Flame / Garuda Feather / Condor Feather / Condor Flame / Custom Jewel
 
Maze of Dimensions (Mirror Event)
League Last 4 weeks, and every week you unlock new floors to play on. Higher floor = harder monsters but better rewards!
Floor Reward
1 to 5 Lower Labyrinth Box
6 to 9 90% Lower Labyrinth Box or 10% Medium Labyrinth Box
10 to 15 70% Lower Labyrinth Box or 30% Medium Labyrinth Box
16 to 20 50% Lower Labyrinth Box or 50% Medium Labyrinth Box
21 to 25  Medium Labyrinth Box
26 to 30 80% Medium Labyrinth Box or 20% Higher Labyrinth Box
31 to 35  50% Medium Labyrinth Box or 50% Higher Labyrinth Box
36 to 41  Higher Labyrinth Box
Bonus Golden Goblin (If you find exit within 10 moves) (Higher level - better goblin)
Type Reward
Green Goblin 1 to 2500 Ruud
Blue Goblin 1 to 5000 Ruud
Red Goblin 1 to 7500 Ruud
Yellow Goblin 1 to 10000 Ruud
Clearing floors will give you points. Top 3 players with highest points will earn Top Prize by the end of the League.
Monthly Top Prize 3 15 Higher Labyrinth Boxes
Monthly Top Prize 2 10 Higher Labyrinth Boxes
Monthly Top Prize 1 5 Higher Labyrinth Boxes
 
Loren Deep (Castle Deep)
Level Reward
Erohim Boss  Tier 5 Items(Set weapons included) with 2 to 4 excellent options 
 
Crywolf Fortress
Level Reward
Balgass (Main Boss) 500 Wcoin for Kill | 200 random jewels | Ruud Boxes | +5% Chaos Machine rates | 5% less All Monster HP
Dark Elf  1000 Goblin Points | Piece of Horn / Ruud / Jewel of Guardian / Exp buff / Erohims Nightmare Book | 1% To get Fenrir
 
Acheron Guardian (Acheron Protector)
Level Reward
Elemental Tower 5000 GP + 300 level Pentagrams | Elemental Items and Tradeable Seals 
 
Arca War (PvP)
Winner guild
All Participants 20% EXP Bonus + Random PvP Buff for 12 hours
Level Reward
Trophy Mix Level 1 1 Regular Jewels (10% to get Condor Flame or Feather) 
Trophy Mix Level 2  1 Regular Jewels (20% to get Condor Flame or Feather) 
Trophy Mix Level 3  1 Regular Jewels (30% to get Condor Flame or Feather) 
Trophy Mix Level 4  1 Regular Jewels (40% to get Condor Flame or Feather) 
Trophy Mix Level 5 1 Regular Jewels (50% to get Condor Feather) 
Trophy Mix Level 6 1 Regular Jewels (60% to get Condor Feather) 
Trophy Mix Level 7 1 Regular Jewels (70% to get Condor Feather) 
Trophy Mix Level 8 1 Regular Jewels (80% to get Condor Feather) 
Trophy Mix Level 9 1 Regular Jewels (90% to get Condor Feather) 
Trophy Mix Level 10 20% Conqerors Badge | 20% Garuda Feather | 60% 1 Jewel
 
Castle Siege(PvP)
Level Reward
Castle Siege Unlocks Lands of Trial zone where you can farm ancient items and Jewel of Guardian as well as Extra Boss Spawns in this zone + Acess to some perks such as vendor with event invitations (BC/DS/Dopp/Gaion)
LordMix (Max 1 per day) 20% chance on Wing lev3 | 20% on Blessed Archangel Weapon +4 Options | 60% on Fenrir or Jewel of Excellent / Jewel of Luck / Jewel of Skill
You can only Mix one time per day per guild.
 
Last Man Standing(PvP)
Level Reward
All Levels  100 Wcoin +  Firecracker or 1500 Ruud
Drop from Invasions
Normal Invasions
Name Reward
Gorgon (Dungeon 1/2/3) Spawns every 1-2 hours and drop low excellent items.
Ice Queen (Devias 4) Gemstones, Random Jewels and Goblin points per kill
Balrog (Losttower 7) Gemstones, Random Jewels and Goblin points per kill
Hydra (Atlans 2/3) Gemstones, Random Jewels and Goblin points per kill
Golden Invasion (All Maps) 
Golden Dragon x3  3x random Box of Kundun +1 / +2 / +3
Great Golden Dragon x3  3x random Box of Kundun +4 / +5
Golden Titan x 3  1x  Box of Kundun +1
Golden Soldier x 3  1x  Box of Kundun +1
Golden Lizard King x3  1x  Box of Kundun +2
Golden Devil x3  1x  Box of Kundun +2
Golden Tantalos x3  1x  Box of Kundun +3
Golden Stone Golem x3  1x  Box of Kundun +3
Golden Satyros x3  1x  Box of Kundun +4
Golden Twin Tail x3  1x  Box of Kundun +4
Golden Iron Knight x3  1x  Box of Kundun +5
Golden Napin x3  1x  Box of Kundun +5
 
Special Invasions
White Wizard Jewel of Bless | Ring of Wizard from Soldiers
Dragon Invasion Tier 2 Items 
Zaikan Invasion Feather, Crest, W2.5 Combination Items
Metal Balrog Invasion Feather, Crest, W2.5 Combination Items
Acheron  1-10  Elemental Rune / Random Mithril / Talisman of Elemental  Luck /Talisman of Elemental Assembly
Cursed Monster Invasion
(Ubaid/Alkmaar/Urk/Nars)
Nixies Lake Invasion - Sylphid 80% Chance: Normal Divine Weapon for each class 20% Chance: Excellent Divine Weapon for each class | Steel of Heaven
Swamp of Darkness Invasion - Hellraiser 80% Chance: Normal Divine Weapon for each class 20% Chance: Excellent Divine Weapon for each class | Steel of Heaven
Abyss of Atlans Elites Chance to obtain Ghost Horse + Upgrade items
Scorched Canyon Elites Chance to obtain Ghost Horse + Upgrade items
MUUN Pet Invasion Moon Rabbit - 60% to drop a Lucky Bag Egg
Pouch of Blessing - 80% to drop a Lucky Bag Egg
Fire Flame Ghost - 100% to drop a Lucky Bag Egg
Golden Goblin Escape Goblin Points + 70% Titans Anger 
Kubera Gold Rush Lots of Gold Rabbits - 25.000.000 Zen + 100 GP 
In-Game Systems
MOSS Gambler
MOSS will display the correct Rewards in-game.
Name / Cost Reward
Moss Sword Box           4.000.000 Zen Dark Knight / Magic Gladiator Weapon (15% Chance Excellent)
Talisman of Luck 
Talisman of Chaos Assembly
Talisman of Chaos Assembly Elemental
Talisman of Luck Elemental
Moss Staff Box                4.000.000 Zen Soul Master /  Rune Wizard Weapon (15% Chance Excellent)
Talisman of Luck 
Talisman of Chaos Assembly
Talisman of Chaos Assembly Elemental
Talisman of Luck Elemental
Moss Bow Box                   4.000.000 Zen Elf / Slayer Weapon (15% Chance Excellent)
Talisman of Luck 
Talisman of Chaos Assembly
Talisman of Chaos Assembly Elemental
Talisman of Luck Elemental
Moss Scepter Box                   4.000.000 Zen Dark Lord / Rage Fighter Weapon (15% Chance Excellent)
Talisman of Luck 
Talisman of Chaos Assembly
Talisman of Chaos Assembly Elemental
Talisman of Luck Elemental
Moss Stick Box                     4.000.000 Zen Summoner / Lancer Weapon (15% Chance Excellent)
Talisman of Luck 
Talisman of Chaos Assembly
Talisman of Chaos Assembly Elemental
Talisman of Luck Elemental
Jewel of Bless Box                       5 x Jewel of Bless Random Excellent Ring or Pendant (20%)
Random jewel: Soul, Life, Creation
- 300 Article Earring (4%)
- 700 Article Earring (4%)
 Condor Feather (3%)
Jewel of Soul Box                       5 x Jewel of Soul Random Excellent Ring or Pendant (20%)
Random jewel: Bless, Life, Creation
- 300 Article Earring (4%)
- 700 Article Earring (4%)
 Condor Feather (3%)
   
Mini Games
MuRummy 
Points Reward
0- 249 Zen
250 - 349 Random Jewel + 100 Goblin Points
350 - 449  3 Random Jewels + 300 Goblin Points
450+ 1000 Goblin Point and chance to get:
10 Random Jewels (90%)
2000 Ruud (9%)
Jewel of Excellence (2%)
Jewel of Luck (2%)
Jewel of Skill (2%)
Horn of Fenrir (2%)
Condor Feather (2%)
3000 Ruud (2%)
Bomb Game
Points Reward
0 - 150 Random Jewel + 100 Goblin Points
151 - 850 2  Random Jewels + 200 Goblin Points
851 - 1100 3 Random Jewels + 300 Goblin Points
1101 + 1500 Goblin Point and chance to get:
5 Random Jewels (90%)
2000 Ruud (7%)
3000 Ruud (3%)
Baseball
Points Reward
0 - 299 Random Jewel + 100 Goblin Points
300 - 449  3 Random Jewels + 300 Goblin Points
450+ 500 Goblin Point and chance to get:
5 Random Jewels (80%)
2000 Ruud (12%)
Jewel of Excellence (1%)
Jewel of Luck (1%)
Jewel of Skill (1%)
Horn of Fenrir (1%)
Condor Feather (1%)
3000 Ruud (3%)
 
Scroll of Summoning (Golden Goblin escape)
Dropping the scroll on the ground will summon a golden Boss
Type Reward
Titans Anger 300 GP + 40% chance on Tabtalos Punishment or 3 Random Jewels
Tantalos Punishment 600 GP + 40% chance on Erohims Nightmare or 3 Random Jewels
Erohims Nightmare 800 GP + 40% chance on Hell Maines Insanity or 5 Random Jewels
Hell Maines Insanity 1000 GP + 40% chance on Kunduns Greed or 5 Random Jewels
Kunduns Greed 3000 GP + 80%- 20 Jewels / 20% - 30 Jewels and chance on Wings of Angel and Devil for 24 Hours (60% inc)
 
Turn Items
Elemental Symbols
Bring Symbols of Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Darkness to Lahap
5 Symbols Element BoxA270A1:B292

Posted22 / 12 / 2020

Currently this is only one server.
Loading...